Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finding the right furniture

For more than 2 months now, I have searching for a dining table and living room set for my new house. My first ever own house, from my own money, a.k.a. own perspiration and blood. J (but of course, 80% of the whole amount is on loaned). I have been going to furniture shops , home furnishing stores and of course the net especially on ethan allen site. Then I found some inspirations..

Living room..



Dining..



They really look nice and elegant. It would really add glamour to my simple house. But then the cost for the living room and dining set is my whole budget for all the furnishings needed on the house. Sigh... anyways.. these are just my inspirations.. In my next post, i would update you on what i ended up buying. Are these inspirations, just became inspirations or did I happen to get them. Till next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment