Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hotshot – Jerry Yan, Alan (Show) Lou & Wu Chun


When I saw a teaser of it before, I was interested to watch not because of the story but because of the characters. I love Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden (everybody loves him!) and Wu Chun in Hana Kimi. I was able to watch few of the starting episodes and I became hook on the story. Jerry Yan is still “guapo” and his very cute look and smile. I’m beginning to fall from him again. The other guy, Alan Lou is not that cute in the beginning but when you stare at him for long his cuteness would show. I also love how he projects his role. L I also love the face of the two girls, the Coach and the one that both Jerry and Alan like. I didn’t get to see Wu Chun though, since I only get to watch the early part. I have to return to work after a few days off I was not able to watch the series again. However since I was on leave last Monday, I was able to watch the series again. I found out that tomorrow will be the last airing day. Hmmm… so sad..

Good thing it would a holiday tomorrow, so I am looking forward to seeing these three cute guys playing basketball the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment